Mar 22, 2022
In this week's episode, we learn the story of Rob Holbert who started a print newspaper in Mobile,
Alabama at the time when newspapers were going digital. Rob talks
about his personal and professional challenges and his recipe for
success not only in print media but in life.
Subscribe To Lagniappe >>>
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- When things get tough, do more.
- In dealing with adversity, we are all stronger than we know. Dig deep.
- Stick to what you do. Don't waver.
- It takes time to build something good.
- Don't feel sorry for yourself when things go bad. Other people
have gone through worse.
This Episode is Sponsored By:
Alliance Mechanical Solutions, LLC
Alliance Mechanical Solutions Utilities
Stokes County Arts Council
Buy Rod's Book "Get Back Up" >>> Buy Here