Apr 12, 2023
In this week’s episode, we learn the story of Franklin Harrison. Twelve years ago,
Franklin was attending a meeting as the attorney for the Bay
County, Florida School Board when a gunman came into the meeting
and began threatening board members and then started shooting.
Franklin tells what it was like to literally stare down the barrel
of a gun. He is fortunate to have survived this traumatic event and
tells how this event has changed his life and how he looks at
Watch The Franklin Harrison's Live Shooter Incident >>>
- Tragedy can happen anywhere and at any time. No one is immune.
- Life is fragile. Understand that and appreciate life every day.
- Rely on your faith, family and friends to get through tough times.
- After a traumatic event, it’s okay to seek professional counseling.
- Even in the worst circumstances, have some humor.
This episode was made possible by:
Buy Rod's Book "Get Back Up" >>> Buy