Sep 6, 2022
In this week's 60th episode, we bring on special guest and show producer Johnny Gwin, who helps me recap Rocket Motivation Podcast's prior seasons and shows. We talk about the journey we've been on and where we're going. We talk about some of our past guests and their stories and how they make Rocket Motivation what it is. Of course, we throw a little motivation and inspiration your way.
This episode is made possible by Empowered Family Law >>>
Some of the Core Advice Given by Multiple Rocket Motivation Guests:
1). You have to have hope.
2). When going through tough times, ask for help and lean on your friends and family.
3). Tough times don't last
4). What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Episode Key Takeaways
- Don't be a victim. No one says life is fair. Play with the hand you're dealt.
- Adversity is an inherent part of life. Be able to adjust.
- You only get one life; make it great. Figure out what you want to do and do it.
- Life is a participation sport. Don't sit it out.
- Life is short. Have some fun!