Aug 24, 2022
In this week’s episode, we learn the story of Stephanie Goolsby Savage. Stephanie is a survivor of abuse. She is a businesswoman who has the drive and perseverance to succeed. Her 30 plus year salon business was shut down by Covid. Stephanie pivoted from her salon business to becoming an award winning Mary Kay consultant. She keeps moving forward and deals with whatever life throws her way. She is an inspiration for women and for everyone.
This episode is made possible by Empowered Family Law >>>
Stephanie's Rocket Motivation Takeaways
- Don’t let your circumstances dictate who you are. Don’t let a bad situation hold you back in your life.
- Stepping out on your own takes courage. Don’t be afraid to follow your dreams.
- When a door closes, you might have to pivot to survive. Be nimble.
- There is power in helping others.
- In your dealings with others, leave them better than you found them.
Buy Rod's Book "Get Back Up" >>> Buy