Aug 10, 2022
In this week’s episode, we learn the story of Command Sergeant Major Brad Jones. Brad tells his story about dealing with obstacles and detours he’s faced in his military career and personal life. He talks about studying a full year to be a radar specialist in the Army, only to have that assignment disappear before it started. He talks about dealing with the death of his wife of 11 years and raising his young children without his life partner. He’s written a book entitled Treading The Deep in which he details his dealing with life’s detours and curveballs and how he has pushed through them to become the best version of himself. Brad’s story is one of inspiration and perseverance.
Get Treading the Deep: Inspirational Lessons on Life and Leadership by Command Sergeant Major Bradley P. Jones
Brad Jones' Rocket Motivation Takeaways
- Life will place detours and throw curveballs that we have to
deal with. These obstacles can be blessings and benefits. Make the
best of them. They will help you to grow as a person.
- Life can drastically change in the blink of an eye. Keep moving forward no matter what life throws at you.
- In dealing with adversity, lean on friends and family to ease the burden.
- Life is not comfortable. Success typically does not come easy or early.
- Find out what you are passionate about in life and follow your passion.
This episode is made possible by Empowered Family Law >>>
Buy Rod's Book "Get Back Up" >>> Buy
Learn more about & contact Rod
Rod Cate Website