Mar 9, 2022
On this week's episode, we learn the story of Shannon McKinney. Shannon has dealt with her share of life's tough times. She has not suffered from one traumatic event from which she has overcome. Over time she has dealt with tough times, unfortunate events, and some just bad luck - or as she puts it - life. Her story is a great one of overcoming and living a great life - always with a smile on her face.
- Adversity is an inherent part of life.
- Life is not easy and it's not supposed to be.
- We're not always happy. We need to adjust how we see things. Life is not static but dynamic. We must be adaptable to survive.
- Be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Be open and grateful to the positive things in life.
- We can't move forward without dealing with negative things in
Buy Rod's Book "Get Back Up" >>> Buy Here