Mar 30, 2022
In this week's episode, we learn the story of Chris "Champ" Napier. Champ was 3 years old when he saw his father murdered. He grew up in poverty, surrounded by drugs and crime, and at age 18 was sentenced to life in prison for murder. He had an epiphany while in prison and changed his life around. After serving 14 years, he was paroled. He now works as a Client Advocate for the Mobile County Public Defender's office. He has written two books and is an advocate for change in the criminal justice system. His story is one of redemption and second chances.
Get Champ Napier's First Book >>>
Poverty and Prison: Frustrations Of My Past
- Hard times are necessary to establish your truth.
- Hard times don't last forever.
- Think about your situation and consider how you can improve your life.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- In dealing with adversity, find people to help you out. Surround yourself with good people.
Buy Rod's Book "Get Back Up" >>> Buy Here